Star Wars: Dark Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums to the MUSH: SWDH

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opening ETA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gulp
Game Owner
Gulp

Opening ETA Empty
PostSubject: Opening ETA   Opening ETA EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:11 am

We will still be launching on August 1. The first two to four weeks, tentatively, will involve acclimatization as you learn the new world of DH2 and become immersed in its reality, and also become familiar with the new storyteller-assisted systems of play.

We will post a draft of the storyteller guide and templates sometime in the next 2 days.
Back to top Go down
SexyBoy
Fledgling
Fledgling

Opening ETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening ETA   Opening ETA EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Please remember to post a staff list at some point. You may not think it important, but knowing or having an idea of who the staff will be is actually a pretty big deal for most people. It's still three weeks away, I know, but just thought I'd remind.
Back to top Go down
SexyBoy
Fledgling
Fledgling

Opening ETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening ETA   Opening ETA EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:29 pm

SexyBoy wrote:
Please remember to post a staff list at some point. You may not think it important, but knowing or having an idea of who the staff will be is actually a pretty big deal for most people. It's still three weeks away, I know, but just thought I'd remind.

One week and three days to go.
Back to top Go down
Gulp
Game Owner
Gulp

Opening ETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening ETA   Opening ETA EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 pm

I would like to announce player liaisons and storytellers at the same time.

I will note that I currently have two players' nominations for player liaisons -- no more.

Should the playerbase not be interested in having player liaisons, that's fine, I'm sure, but I'd personally prefer to have that accountability structure in place. Please do send in your nominations.
Back to top Go down
Stalker1
SWDH Fan
SWDH Fan
Stalker1

Opening ETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening ETA   Opening ETA EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Isn't it kind of hard to submit names for Player Liaisons that are not staff or selected to be staff and the players don't know who that will be?
Back to top Go down
Gulp
Game Owner
Gulp

Opening ETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening ETA   Opening ETA EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Well, I was hoping for three liaison nominees from each player, but fair enough.

Our starting Storyteller lineup is going to be Aku, Nissa, Grip, and 4. Ideally, I would like to add two to three more Storytellers to that list, but I'm not sure they'll be forthcoming before we open. We are accepting nominations, though. I'm willing to take some chances to see inspired Star Wars storytelling, so if you have some names in mind, pm me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Opening ETA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening ETA   Opening ETA Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening ETA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Dark Horizons :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: