Star Wars: Dark Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums to the MUSH: SWDH

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC classifieds/IC hooks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.T
Wizard
Mr.T

OOC classifieds/IC hooks Empty
PostSubject: OOC classifieds/IC hooks   OOC classifieds/IC hooks EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:40 pm

This thread is the place to post 'new character want ads' and IC hooks that other players can use when planning their future characters. Use this thread to start DH2 with connections to other characters, shared back stories, RP hooks, and so on.

This is not a discussion thread. Please restrict posts to actual want ads.

Examples:
I wish to found a crime family and I need family members. PM me to discuss details.

or

Player seeking members for a small mercenary outfit

or

I am seeking a start the game with a rival. PM me to discuss details.

(Feel free to give more details than I did in the examples.)
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth9611
Fledgling
Fledgling
Sephiroth9611

PostSubject: Re: OOC classifieds/IC hooks   OOC classifieds/IC hooks EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 6:51 pm

A partner and I are thinking of running a ship or being crewers on a ship. We'd either need crewers of our own or someone to hire us on.
Back to top Go down
Sol
Fledgling
Fledgling
Sol

PostSubject: Re: OOC classifieds/IC hooks   OOC classifieds/IC hooks EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:05 pm

I'm looking for characters to work out past IC experiences with. My own PC is independent or Republic aligned (I haven't decided yet), but yours can be anything.

Perhaps we ran a trade-ship together and it turned out to be a smuggling vessel?

Perhaps we got drunk on -that- moon of Neesonishot and was thrown out of town? drunken

Perhaps we rescued a pickpocket from execution? Perhaps -you- were the pickpocket?

I'm looking for nothing heavy, really - just someone who is interested in adding a few quirky and colourful stories to make both backgrounds richer!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC classifieds/IC hooks   OOC classifieds/IC hooks Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC classifieds/IC hooks
Page 1 of 1