Star Wars: Dark Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forums to the MUSH: SWDH

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT (MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST): Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tah
Emeritus Wizard
Tah

IMPORTANT (MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST): Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT (MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST): Forum Rules   IMPORTANT (MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST): Forum Rules EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:59 pm

These rules apply for /all/ areas of the forums. That means this applies to New Players, General Discussion, Chatterbox, everything.

DISCLAIMER: By posting on these forums, you AGREE to these following rules:

1. Don't reveal what character you play on here, or anyone else's.
2. Don't reveal any IC secrets or information that can't be found out by the general public on the forums.
3. Be respectful and civil to your fellow players.
4. Do not be profane. Keep it PG-13. Your behavior is a testament to the caliber and quality of our playerbase. Essentially, you're a representative of the game when you post on these forums.
5. Do not flame, whine, or complain. There's an importation distinction to be made here. When I mean complain, I mean don't complain in a nonconstructive manner.

GOOD: "I think there's a serious issue that needs to be addressed with the space system. Fighters are severely overpowered and they generally have an insane dodge rate. The only thing you need in a fleet besides fighters is a carrier. They need to be nerfed."

BAD: "I think fighters are unfair and everything else sucks. I got absolutely KILLED and I wasted so much money on everything besides fighters. All you need is fighters and anyone can win. I must've wasted 400k on a fleet formation that SHOULD make sense. PLEASE FIX THIS."

Moderators reserve the right to temporarily/permanently ban, or warn players as they see fit for the severity of their infraction. If you're repeatedly nonconstructive and whine, you may very well be banned. The purpose of these forums is for players to have the opportunity to bring up feedback, suggestions, and socialize.

As fair warning, expect to be permanently banned if you share any IC info that should remain a secret, as per Rule 1 and 2. There's no excuse, and there's no warning. So be careful in what you say.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT (MUST READ BEFORE YOU POST): Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1